Sales Representative for Hamilton Gas Products
The primary function of the role is to support the growth strategy of Hamilton Gas Products (HGP), 50% joint venture with Calor, by driving sales of key product ranges including Greengear, Rinnai and other lines as may be prioritised by the business. You will also be required to act as the key link between Hamilton Gas Products and the Calor sales force.
The role will cover the whole ROI and it can be home-based or Dublin based.
- Develop a strategic sales and territory plan for the particular area to drive sales.
- Identify business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Sell products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions which best meet the clients’ needs.
- Maintain relationships with clients by providing support, technical information and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Work in conjunction with pricing structures and develop pricing agreements with new and existing customers on an on-going basis.
- Prepare reports and quotations by collecting, analysing, and summarizing prospect information on the Company’s CRM system.
- Develop strong relationships with key stakeholders within your territory.
- Meet sales targets as set by the Sales Manager.
- Ensure customers comply with Hamilton’s credit terms.
- Attend monthly sales meetings and ensure reports to the business are completed in a timely manner.
- Liaise with various in-house departments on a daily basis regarding accounts.
- Engage fully with CRM and other IT tools as provided by the Company.
- Other duties as may be deemed appropriate and required by the business
- Three – five years previous sales experience. Experience within the energy industry or a related industry is desirable.
- Professional business qualification (desirable).
- Active and motivated by getting things done, with strong time and territory management skills.
- Proactive, target focused, motivated by completing the task, pay attention to detail and constantly seek improvements and new ways of doing things.
- Proven track record in relationship development and achieving sales targets
- Technically competent with an ability to problem solve
- Comfortable and competent using IT, particularly CRM and mobile communication devices.
- Capable of working on his/her initiative with a resilient, positive and determined attitude towards business.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills.
- A full clean driver’s license.
- Availability to travel extensively in the designated territory.
Competitive base salary, bonus scheme, pension, private health insurance.